SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Health on Friday announced the pharmacies that will be licensed to sell medical marijuana at 14 locations across the state starting in March.
“That’s a major milestone for a lot of reasons. These companies can start to verify their locations and hire employees and really make some serious preparations for March when they plan to, when some of them will need to be rolling out,” Richard Oborn, director of the Utah Department of Health’s Center of Medical Cannabis, told the Deseret News.
The following pharmacies will receive licenses to sell cannabis products:
- Beehive’s Own, two licenses, Salt Lake City and Box Elder, Morgan or Rich County.
- Bloom Medicinals, Cedar City.
- Columbia Care, Springville.
- Curaleaf, Lindon.
- Deseret Wellness, two licenses, Park City and Provo.
- Justice Grown Utah, two licenses, Salt Lake City.
- Pure UT, Vernal.
Three of the selected pharmacies also hold marijuana cultivation licenses:
- Dragonfly Wellness, Salt Lake City.
- True North of Utah, two pharmacy licenses, Logan and Ogden.
- Wholesome Therapy, West Bountiful.